|Written by Graydon|
|Friday, 30 June 2006|
If you are looking for a simple alternative to eBay ... you have a viable option.
Use Google Base to list your items.
Accept payments using Google Checkout .
Build a reputation on RapLeaf .
There are just way too many eBay drop off stores... maybe it's time for the Google Drop-Off store?
I'm thinking "Google Base Jump" would be a catchy name for franchising.
Update: Hell, this is easy to do...
The simplified version...
1. Sign up for a Google account
2. Sign up for a RapLeaf account
3. Go to Google Base and enter in a product / service to sell
4. Put a new link field in at the top that goes to your RapLeaf profile
5. Fill out the info on your product / service
6. Select the Google Checkout payment option
6b. Advertise your stuff with Google AdWords
If you are interested in some details of how the above would actually look, let me know... graydon at marlincreek dot com.
I'll pull some screen shots and more detail together.
|Last Updated ( Friday, 30 June 2006 )|
|< Prev||Next >|